The toilet stool blog for
your gut-brain axis.
Look forward to many fascinating stories, good tips and interesting facts.
- Squatting on the toilet: How women benefit during and after pregnancy.
- A conversation about the form and content of the human gut.
- Holy shit - a real smartass ;-)
- Intestinal inertia
- Natural remedies for the gut. How nature can strengthen our health.
- Expert Interview with Proctologist Dr. med. Daniel Sterzing
- In at the top - out at the bottom. The importance of chewing for our gut health.
It is estimated that every second western woman is confronted with hemorrhoidal disease in the course of her life. As if this wasn't annoying enough, it usually occurs during pregnancy and/or after childbirth. Not that there is a good time for hemorrhoid suffering - but during pregnancy or after childbirth, you could probably do without it.