Supplementary Data Protection Declaration for our website stuul.com
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws is our internal data privacy officer: Daniel Kövary
Mail: datenschutz (at) juuce.online
Status: 30. November 2019
Company: JUUCE UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Street: Westermühlstr. 30
Zip Code, City, Country: 80469 München, Germany
Commercial Number: HRB 246127
General Manager: Daniel Kövary
1. Basic information for working with personal data
This data protection declaration clarifies the way, range and purpose of the processing of personal information within our online offering and the related websites, features and content (following referred to as "online offer" or "website").
The data protection declaration applies regardless of the domains, systems, platforms, and devices (such as desktop or mobile) on which the online offer is being run. With regard to the terminology used, e.g. we refer to the definitions in Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of personal data, or their "processing" and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
In principle, we only collect, process and use personal data of the users only when it´s necessary for the adduction of a functional website or our content and services or for the adduction of our contractual services and / or if the user has given its agreement.
2. Purposes of data processing and legal bases
We process inventory data (e.g., names and addresses and contact details of users) and contract data (e.g., services used, names of contact persons, payment information) to fulfill our contractual obligations and services in accordance with Art. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the information provided by the user to process the contact request and its processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO processed.
The information provided by the users can be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable system.
Cookies are small files that your Internet browser automatically creates and stores when you visit our website.
The cookies we use do not harm your devices, do not contain viruses, trojans or other malicious software.
Most browsers are set by default to automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no or only certain cookies are accepted or a notice appears before a new cookie is created. You can also delete saved cookies manually or automatically at any time in the system settings of the browser. A cookie administration guide usually includes the help feature built into your browser. Please note that not all functions of our website may be available if you deactivate the acceptance of cookies.
The data of the users collected in this way are pseudonymized by technical precautions. Therefore, an assignment of the data to the calling user is no longer possible. The data will not be saved together with other personal data of the users.
The processing of data by means of cookies for the above purposes is based on the legal basis of Article 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, as it is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests.
4. Use and integration of Google Analytics
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and committed to comply with European data protection law.
Google will use the information collected on our behalf to compile and evaluate the use of our online offering and the activities of users within this online offering and to provide related services to us. In this case, pseudonymous user profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
The data of the users are pseudonym processed in the context of the Google marketing services. That Google stores and processes e.g. not the name or e-mail address of the users, but processes the relevant data cookie-related within pseudonymous user profiles. That from the perspective of Google, the ads are not managed and displayed to a specifically identified person, but to the cookie owner, regardless of who that cookie owner is. This does not apply if a user has explicitly allowed Google to process the data without this pseudonymization. The information collected about users through Google Marketing Services is transmitted to Google and stored on Google's servers in the United States.
Among the Google marketing services we use is u.a. the online advertising program "Google AdWords". In the case of Google AdWords, each advertiser receives a different "conversion cookie". Cookies can not be tracked through AdWords advertisers websites. The information collected through the cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Advertisers will see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
The processing of data for the above purposes is based on the legal basis of Article 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, as it is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users is shortened and shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
The IP address submitted by the user's browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
The above information may also be linked by Google with such information from other sources. If the user then visits other websites, they can be displayed according to his interests, the ads tailored to him.
Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to its use of the online offer and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http: // tools .google.com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en.
For more information about Google's data usage, hiring and opt-out options, please visit Google's websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners ("Google's use of your data when you use websites or apps our partners "), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads (" Use of data for promotional purposes "), http://www.google.com/settings/ads (" Managing information that Google uses, to show you advertising ").
If you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising through Google Marketing Services, you can take advantage of Google's recruitment and opt-out options: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences.
5. Use and integration of Facebook social plugins
In the interests of optimizing and safeguarding the economic operation of our online offer, we use social plugins ("plugins") from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2 , Ireland is operated ("Facebook").
The plugins may contain interaction elements or content (eg videos, graphics or text contributions) and can be recognized by one of the Facebook logos (white "f" on a blue tile, the terms "Like", "Like" or a "thumbs up" - Characters) or are marked with the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". The list and appearance of Facebook Social Plugins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and committed to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
When a user calls a feature of our online offering that includes such a plugin, their device establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to the device of the user and incorporated by him into the online offer. In the process, user profiles can be created from the processed data. We therefore have no influence on the amount of data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that a user has accessed the corresponding page of the online offer. If the user is logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to his Facebook account. If users interact with the plugins, for example, press the Like button or leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from his device directly to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook will find out and save their IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymous IP address is stored in Germany.
If a user is a member of Facebook and does not want Facebook to collect data about him through this online offer and associate it with his member data stored on Facebook, he must log out of Facebook and delete his cookies before using our online offer.
Other settings and options to oppose the use of data for promotional purposes can be found within the Facebook profile settings at https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads or via the US-American page http://www.aboutads.com .info / choices / or the EU page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. The settings are platform independent, i. they are adopted for all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
6. Newsletter registration
On our website you can subscribe to a newsletter. The data from the input mask are transmitted to us when registering for the newsletter. The details include the user e-mail address, the IP address of the calling computer and the date and time of registration.
• Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, emails and other electronic notifications with advertising information ("newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. Insofar as the contents of a newsletter are concretely described, they are authoritative for the consent of the users. Incidentally, our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company.
• Double-Opt-In and logging: Registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. That after registration, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. Furthermore, we obtain your consent to carry out statistical surveys and analyzes in the newsletter. We expressly point out to you during the registration process that not only technical information, such as information about the browser and your system as well as your IP address, registration and confirmation time and time of retrieval by a shipping service provider are collected during the retrieval, but that the statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked, and that, for technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients.
Furthermore, the shipping service provider may, according to its own information, transmit these data in pseudonymous form, that means without assignment to a user, to optimize or improve their own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of the shipping and the presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes, for example to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the shipping service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or to pass them on to third parties.
• Credentials: To sign up for the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your e-mail address. Optionally, we may ask you to provide a name for personal address in the newsletter.
• Statistical Survey and Analysis: The newsletters contain a so-called "web-beacon", i. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the shipping service provider's server when the newsletter is opened. This call will initially collect technical information, such as browser and system information, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval. This information is used to improve the technical performance of services based on their specifications or audience and their reading habits, based on their locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times. Statistical surveys also include determining if the newsletters will be opened, when they will be opened and which links will be clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our endeavor nor that of the shipping service provider to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
• Termination / Revocation: You can terminate the receipt of our newsletter at any time, ie. Revoke your consent. At the same time, your consent for shipping by the shipping service provider and the statistical analyzes expire. A separate revocation of the shipment by the shipping service provider or the statistical evaluation is unfortunately not possible. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter. After your termination your personal data will be deleted.
The use of the shipping service provider, the implementation of statistical surveys and analyzes and the logging of the registration process are based on our legitimate interests in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We are interested in using a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests and the expectations of our users.
7. Changes to the data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is up-to-date and applicable since 30 November 2019. Future changes to our website and offers or regulatory or regulatory requirements may require that this data protection declaration be amended as well. If users consent is required or elements of the data protection declaration contain provisions of the contractual relationship with the users, the changes will only be made with the consent of the users. Users are requested to inform themselves regularly about the content of the data protection declaration.