NOTE: Due to COVID-19 shipping and delivery may take longer than normal. Please be aware that no carriers are guaranteeing delivery times.
The Terms and Conditions Juuce UG (haftungsbeschränkt) apply. In addition, the following terms and conditions apply for online orders.
Our usual delivery charges are:
For an order value
from € 35.00
For an order value
up to € 35.00
|Germany||free shipping||€ 3.95|
|Austria||€ 2.95||€ 7.95|
|Switzerland*, Liechtenstein*||CHF 4.95||CHF 10.95|
|United Kingdom||GBP 6.95||GBP 13.95|
|Netherlands, France, Italy||€ 2.95||€ 7.95|
|Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain||€ 4.95||€ 10.95|
|Finland, Monaco, Norway, Sweden||€ 7.95||€ 13.95|
Normally there are no import fees (for handling and VAT). If unexpected fees are incurred (eg because the order is >65 CHF), we refund the customer the costs incurred!
Deliveries to Switzerland are sent by DHL go green premium from our production plant duty unpaid (unfortunately no other option available)! For deliveries that are below the limit of 65 CHF (incl. shipping), there are no additional fees and no taxes for our customers.
For deliveries which exceed the limit of 65 CHF (incl. shipping), taxes and fees are incurred, which are to be paid by the customer and will be claimed directly by DHL. Stuul will refund the customer the costs incurred, pls just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org!
General delivery information:
- All our products are sent with DHL (GoGreen Program), and are tracked for all orders worldwide.
- The place of delivery is deemed to be the shipping/delivery address that you provide in your order.
- The Buyer (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the goods are destined.
- We aim to process your order within 24 hours. The exact delivery time for your order (items in stock) will be displayed in the checkout process after selecting the payment method.
- If some items are not available at short notice or if there is any delay on the promised delivery time, you will be informed via email.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly, so that we can make a claim against the carrier. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund.
- The consignee (i.s. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. The consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.