Many women are afraid of daily bowel movements during and after pregnancy. There are many reasons for this, but there is also a simple solution to this problem: The regular use of a toilet stool.
Discover it for yourself and experience the difference.
Why a toilet stool is important during pregnancy and in the postpartum period?
The natural squatting posture thanks to a toilet stool:
- Relieves the weakened pelvic floor
- Prevents haemorrhoids
- Helps with constipation
- Makes bowel movements easier
- Takes away the fear of your first bowel movement
- Painful perineal incisions and tears are spared when using the toilet
The first recommendation from midwives when you have problems with bowel movements: Get yourself a toilet stool.
Midwife Karin Mittermeier-Ruppert
"A toilet stool is an indispensable aid for pregnant women and women who have recently given birth. It facilitates digestion and helps to prevent constipation. It also relieves pressure on the back and pelvic floor muscles, which is particularly important during pregnancy and after childbirth. I particularly recommend the stuul to all my customers because its flexibility means it can also be used with a growing belly. Of course, it also looks fantastic."
What makes stuul different from a conventional toilet stool?
Stuul is a unique toilet stool that cannot be found anywhere else in this particular form.
- Consists of two individual stools, which can be used comfortably even with a growing tummy
- Can be stowed away discreetly and unobtrusively
- Light as a feather and flexible positioning
- Always pleasantly warm on the feet
- Pleasant feel, skin-friendly and easy to clean
- Award-winning design
- 100% Made in Germany
- 100% recyclable material
- Climate-neutral and resource-saving production